AAA Dallas Office Map this location
13727 Noel Road
First Floor Conference Center
Registration for this program closes on March 21, 2018 12:00 AM
Refunds (less a $25 processing fee) are available if a written cancellation request is received no later than 10 business days before the start of the program. Substitution of attendees can be made at any time.
This highly interactive 1-Day program, based on an actual six-party mediation involving eleven participants, provides mediation practitioners the opportunity to engage in high-level discussions on a number of issues crucial to effectively managing the dynamics of a multi-party mediation case. A continental breakfast, lunch and materials will be provided.
Topics addressed in the program include:
- Pre-appointment issues
- Managing the Human Elements of a Multi-party Case
- Identifying and Managing Sources of Conflict
- Pre-mediation Convening Issues
- Managing the Parties’ Negotiations
This program's focus is on mediator skills and practices. You will not need substantive knowledge expertise in the case specific fact pattern to fully benefit from the program. Mediators from all areas of practice are invited to participate.
Comments from Prior Participants
- Excellent program in both content and delivery. One of the few programs I’ve attended over the years to live up to its billing.
- Great program, very interactive and informative. Practical suggestions were awesome!
- Great hypothetical pattern. The exchange of practical ideas of what people do in their practices is always very helpful.
- Small group work allowed for respectful exchange and hearing from more experienced mediators on their realities. Very stimulating discussions.
West LegalEdcenter is procuring continuing legal education (CLE) credits on behalf of American Arbitration Association. This program is available for CLE credits in Texas. Credit amounts vary by attendance verification and jurisdictional rules.
AAA Education Services at AAAEducation@adr.org or